Loan Origination Management
Learn how banks are streamlining their commercial loan origination with:
- Online, real-time tracking and reporting of the loan pipeline
- Pipeline Document Management with batch uploads, doc-types, effective dates, and expiration dates
- Easily create Document Packages for easy distribution to 3rd parties in a single, organized PDF file
- Electronic approval and history with email notifications
- Dynamic approval routing based on bank policy (asset type, deal size, number of policy exceptions, etc.)
- Allows for use of existing bank underwriting forms and loan packages
- Support for new, renewing, and modified loans
- Loans to One Borrower analysis across pipeline loans and existing loans
- Sophisticated real-time reporting including pipeline status, progress reporting, pipeline portfolio forecasting, declined/withdrawn reasons (Reg. B), expired pipeline loans, and history
- Data extraction and Microsoft Excel integration
- Seamless integration with Salesforce and other popular CRM systems
ARCS provides a real-time pipeline dashboard showing all loans in the pipeline with configurable filters.
Pipeline Document Management
Powerful Document Management with batch uploads, doc-types, effective dates, and expiration dates. Easily create Document Packages for easy distribution to 3rd parties in a single, organized PDF file. Once funded, easily copy documents from the pipeline loan to the funded loan.
Bank-defined pipeline task management to ensure critical conditions are met.
Powerful Credit Approval
Rules-based approval workflow follows your exact bank policy, providing streamlined approval and audit trail.
Detailed Pipeline Reports
Powerful built-in reports for showing status, commitment activity, expired deals, declined/withdrawn reasons, pipeline progress, and pipeline portfolio forecasting. Or users can quickly and easily create new reports with custom fields, grouping, and filtering.